RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Marketing Program Manager to join its company marketing team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be the day-to-day marketing project manager and point of contact on assigned programs. This role would be responsible for creating omni-channel digital campaigns to drive awareness and conversion for assigned programs with support from the larger RECUR marketing team, cross-functional teams, and external partners. This role would be responsible for internal and external communications, strategic marketing ideation and support, scheduling of marketing campaigns, and project management for identified programs.
What you will do at RECUR
- Create omni-channel marketing campaigns, with a heavy focus digitally including Web, Social, paid search, paid social, email, content marketing, etc. Your goal will be to drive awareness and conversion (i.e. collecting & buying NFTs), by partnering with subject matter experts across the marketing, community, brand and product organizations.
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC and project manager for external (agency) and internal relationships on campaign management and ongoing program management
- Acquire industry knowledge of program business, technologies, terms, trends and costs; gather and read information and articles as necessary to stay current with advancements and trends in vertical and space
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on established objectives and market dynamics.
- Frequent monitoring & reporting campaigns status to key stakeholders across the organization – including external and internal campaign updates that measure ongoing program performance and launch successes, using data to drive continuous improvement
- Work cross-functionally with the Brand Management and Community team to align marketing activations with key drops, events, movie launches, TV premiers, anniversaries and more
What you bring to RECUR
- You have 5+ years of marketing or advertising experience working with large consumer brands (integrated or digital agency experience is a plus).
- You have a track record of successful go-to-market digital marketing campaigns.
- You have roots in marketing project management and production - familiarity with project management tools
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A pulse on and curiosity for what is relevant in culture, advertising / marketing, ecommerce and program verticals. A consumer of NFT information, social trends, and content
- Experience with social scheduling and listening tools, Hubspot and Salesforce CRMs, Google Analytics and Data Studio
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!