We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
As a product marketing manager at Tray.io, you will build the value of the Tray Platform in the minds of our prospects and customers by analyzing the market and competitive dynamics.
You are adept at understanding buying criteria and mapping it to the unique capabilities of the Tray Platform to our core personas. Sifting through qualitative and quantitative data to find a winning play comes second nature for you.
You love launching hit products, communicating them effectively in the marketplace, and enabling the sales team.What You Will Do
- Develop the emerging general automation platform category
- Position the Tray Platform to IT, revenue operations, and growth teams.
- Launch a steady stream of products
- Usher in a new pricing model into the marketplace that is based on success, not access
- Demonstrated success in product marketing, sales engineering or product management for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Proven ability to communicate complex products to a broader audience
- Demonstrated ability to market to a variety of roles like IT, Business technology, RevOps, Sales Ops
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.