Marketing, Paid Acquisition Manager at NielsenIQ (Remote)
We are looking for a data-savvy marketer to join the Consumer Product team. If you are skilled at user acquisition and interrogating data to uncover the drivers of performance, then this is a great opportunity to join our product team and help drive our critical initiatives. The Marketing Manager, Consumer Apps will work alongside Product Leadership and be supported by our Analytics Team to drive strategy and execution for increased acquisition, adoption, and engagement of two award winning consumer apps.
We have big plans over the next 12 months and are looking for someone with expertise in the latest social media marketing techniques to drive growth. If you have experience running and optimizing online campaigns, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
· Scale the user base via paid advertising, App Store Optimization (ASO) efforts, and collaboration with Product to drive organic downloads and sharing.
· Create a robust test queue to optimize our spend and performance.
· Drive initiatives that improve App Store ranking and app conversion rate.
· Support the Product and Leadership teams with campaign analysis and regular updates on core metrics: downloads, active users, CPA and return on ad spend. Be the link between consumer marketing activities and overall business performance, equipping senior leaders with insight into the impact of paid and organic app initiatives.
· Present updates in various internal meetings on performance and insights.
· Help prioritize projects for analytics/BI teams that need more in-depth analysis, driving impactful and measurable insights Ensure accuracy of data, working with analytics team to achieve consistency in methodologies and approaches.
What we’re looking for:
· 5 years of consumer mobile app marketing experience.
· Project management skills and experience.
· Experience vetting and working with Ad agencies or other partners to acquire new users
· Experience with digital measurement methodologies and analytically rigorous marketing campaigns.
· Experience working cross-functionally with Product and Analytic teams to drive outcomes.
· Experience in app-centric tools, deep-linking, push notifications, and digital media optimizations.
· Experience with consumer app marketing activities and associated engagement metrics
· Able to utilize data to depict a story around performance
· Strong written and verbal communication skills for presentations
· Motivated to tackle broad, ambiguous questions by developing hypotheses that can be proved or disproved by data
· Ability to work autonomously and proactively identify opportunities where additional analysis is required
· Must be detail-oriented, organized, and work independently
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup-like environmentAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.