Marketing Operations Specialist at Moveworks
Marketing Operations Specialist
As a Marketing Operations Specialist at Moveworks, you will play a critical role in our next phase of growth by taking ownership of our marketing campaign creation process.
Our AI platform redefines how companies support their employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. We need your expertise to share our story with the entire business world, through a scalable campaign operations process implemented across our bleeding-edge marketing technology stack.
This role is a unique opportunity to become an expert in the latest marketing tech — at a multibillion-dollar AI company in hyper-growth. The right candidate is a deeply curious and data-driven marketer who enjoys building world-class campaigns through cross-functional collaboration. To succeed, you’ll need experience building processes, programs, and workflows for marketing campaigns, specifically across an enterprise SaaS marketing tech stack.
This is an individual contributor role with a major impact on our GTM Operations Team; it reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Own the operational side of marketing campaigns, including setup, execution, and performance reporting for our Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Customer Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Content teams.
- Create campaign emails, build workflows, and process campaign responses within our Marketo marketing automation platform and other marketing systems.
- Set up and manage event campaigns in our registration platform, Splash.
- Create and maintain campaign program templates across Marketo and Salesforce.com to enable process efficiency and scale.
- Manage our campaign schedule and communication plan to coordinate across different marketing teams and to maximize the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Partner with marketers to identify areas of improvement for process efficiency and campaign effectiveness, while implementing best practices through education and enablement.
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of experience in enterprise SaaS marketing.
- At least one year of experience as an administrator of enterprise marketing automation tools, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Iterable, and Pardot/Marketing Cloud. A Marketo Administrator credential is a plus.
- Experience building and automating marketing programs across digital, events and other B2B channels.
- Technical experience with HTML, CSS, Java, or SQL is a plus.
- A general understanding of lead life cycle sales and marketing systems.
- A passion for fast-paced environments that focus on transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continual improvement.
- A deep sense of curiosity and a desire to get your hands dirty to meet ambitious goals.