Marketing Operations Specialist at Hologram, Inc.
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to help us manage and optimize our marketing tech stack, improve our processes, and take our ABM efforts to the next level to drive more qualified leads for our sales team. You will operate cross functionally within the marketing team, and with brand, sales, and business operations.
- Manage and optimize Hologram’s Marketo instance & MarTech stack
- Manage and report on the lead pipeline
- Support ABM initiatives
- Support and maintain marketing compliance with global data privacy regulations
- Improve segmentation
- Improve lead scoring
- 2+ years of experience with Marketo (Marketo certification a plus)
- 2+ years experience in a marketing operations role within a growth stage B2B organization
- Proven track record of evaluating, recommending, and implementing new platforms into the marketing tech stack
- Experience developing and optimizing lead scoring to support MQL goals
- Experience working within SalesForce to support data integrity and manage campaigns
- Experience supporting ABM through targeting recommendations, list development, and management of process across the marketing & sales tech stack
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is both acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Design and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer to make the best products for our customers.How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $85k-$98k for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Preliminary detail with Sr. Manager of Marketing Automation, Douglas Meierdiercks
- Second interview with Hologram marketing team member
- Brief exercise
- Final round of interviews to meet the broader cross functional team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.