Marketing Operations Specialist
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
Levelset is looking for an analytical, data-driven, problem-solver to support marketing operations. You’ll help define, execute, and measure a strategy that empowers our marketing team to scale our funnel from user acquisition to customer retention, furthering our mission of helping construction contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers get paid the money they’ve earned…fast.
You have experience managing marketing automation tools like HubSpot and Marketo at marketing-heavy organizations, preferably B2B SaaS, and have experience working with marketing and sales teams to achieve short-term and long-term outcomes. You’re passionate about making complex things simple and are constantly looking for opportunities to increase efficiency and/or accelerate growth. You love setting the vision but live for getting your hands dirty and implementing a strategy from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate operations of marketing funnel to support, accelerate, and measure contact and customer acquisition
- Maintain marketing automation platform including conducting a platform audit resulting in recommendations for clean up, best practice adoption and governance practices.
- Partner with market managers to determine their KPIs and track performance of campaigns and the overall marketing funnel for analysis and to identify opportunities or early warning signals
- Assess current marketing database to implement workflows to improve data cleanliness, assist in audience segmentation and enhance dataset as needed.
- Empower scalable demand gen through email automation and tech enhancements
What You Bring
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or other marketing automation platforms, preferably multiple platforms.
- Passion for creating documentation and best practices implementation for use of marketing platforms.
- Excellent task management and prioritization skills, and a great track record of accurately projecting and meeting timelines
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing databases in support of campaign efforts. Including list management, data cleanliness and database enhancement.
- Experience with reporting on marketing performance from MAP out of the box reports as well as larger dataset analysis in Excel.
- Strong technical background and fanatical obsession with finding solutions
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.