Marketing Operations Specialist at Instructure (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:14 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 9, 2022
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome.
And that's where you come in: To operationally drive full funnel accountability across the revenue engine (sales, marketing, and customer success).
- Collaborate with the Campaign Operations Team to influence accuracy of programs, campaigns, and activities
- Continually troubleshoot issues with the lead creation system and programs to deliver data-driven guidance to improve all programs
- Provide expertise in the areas of implementing account and contact scoring programs across prospect to customer lifecycle
- Drive implementation and testing of system changes and updates when configuring and deploying solutions for integration with CRM systems
- Monitor application utilization to identify problem areas to develop and document strategic best practices to standardize application use to improve performance and efficiencies
- Monitor marketing automation system behavior to identify areas needing improvement related to the customer lifecycle within our CRM systems.
- Organization of the system architecture, ensuring proper nomenclature is followed and folder structures is well structured
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (all marketing functions and sales) to provide education of our marketing automation functions and processes to empower them to make strategic business decisions using data provided by RevOps.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Marketo experience (Marketo Certified Expert preferred)
- Please note that Marketo experience which is limited to program and campaign setup, email creation/execution or reporting will not be adequate for this role
- Understanding and application of Marketo-specific functionality (such as tokens and complex logic associated with triggers and filters)
- Comprehensive experience setting up and/or managing marketing operations initiatives including
- Lead ScoringData Hygiene & Standardization etc.
- Experience setting up third-party integrations through Launchpoint or Custom API Integrations
- Understanding of Salesforce, such as its core functionality and the lead, contact and campaign objects
- HTML experience preferred, but not required, though a general understanding of the basics is required
- Experience using ABM platforms like Demandbase and leveraging automation functionality is a plus
- Experience managing projects, with a knowledge of how to use project management and collaboration tools (such as Asana) required
- Experience with training and/or documenting processes and workflows preferred
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Lots of paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships and Welbe fitness tracking
- Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
More Information on Instructure
Instructure operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Chicago, IL. Instructure was founded in 2008. It has 1233 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 30 open jobs at Instructure, click here.
Read Full Job Description