Marketing Operations Specialist (Remote) at FireMon (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
FireMon pioneered improving security outcomes by improving security operations in the cybersecurity industry. Technologies have changed, the threats have evolved, but our mission remains the same. Our culture is built upon four employee-driven values that focus on problem-solving, work/life balance, motivation, and innovation. These values are core to everything we do and fuel the impact our employees have on our customers, product, and overall organization. Each person is empowered to have a voice and is encouraged to collaborate, be creative, provide valuable insights, and play a role in the company's success.
FireMon is seeking Marketing Lead and Operations Specialist who’s looking to make an impact on their career at an Insight Venture Partners backed growth stage Cybersecurity SaaS company.
The Marketing Lead and Operations Specialist will provide reporting on campaigns and activities, monitor health and activity within the sales pipeline, and provide general management and operations support for the Marketing Department.
About the Role
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management including importing, scoring, routing, tracking and reporting
- Provide reporting on campaigns and activities
- Monitor health and activity contained within the sales pipeline
- Provide general operations support for the department
- Monitor and understand market segments via client demographics
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns to capture new business and expand existing business
- Career growth role with opportunities for promotions within team and across departments
Required Skills and Experience
- Three or more years of Marketing Automation experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Key Tech Stack
- Insight Squared
- IM Partner
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Team
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance, and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn’t intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.
FireMon provides equal employment [opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
More Information on FireMon
FireMon operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. FireMon was founded in 2004. It has 245 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at FireMon, click here.
Read Full Job Description