Marketing Operations Manager (Remote) at Circle
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This is a unique opportunity to establish, execute, and scale a marketing operations strategy focused primarily on our enterprise segments, which includes account-based marketing, field marketing, and outbound prospecting. You’ll play a pivotal role in both the strategic development and execution of outbound marketing campaigns and have a material impact on how the company generates revenue. This role will partner closely with ABM and Field Marketing to support the Revenue team’s named accounts and outbound campaign efforts. You’ll contribute to and often champion the development of departmental goals and objectives. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation.
What you'll work on:
- Develop and implement outbound marketing operations strategies aimed at improving the efficiency of the entire go-to-market organization.
- Act as the primary stakeholder with the sales organization on outbound lead management and qualification.
- Develop and implement a named accounts strategy in HubSpot, including the data structure, assignment logic and lead prioritization
- Develop and implement a lead scoring model, incorporating data from multiple sources including 6sense and Salesloft
- Enable the sales team with tools, reporting and processes needed to effectively execute on outbound campaigns
- Establish processes and templates to keep our database organized, segmented, and instrumented to execute outbound campaigns
- Own and maintain outbound martech stack including Salesloft, 6sense, ZoomInfo and other enrichment tools
- Develop a regular cadence of reporting and analytics that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
- Lead projects and develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Experience managing and executing end-to-end lifecycle (nurture) and email marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales operations, including how business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation) are used to drive go-to-market strategy and analysis.
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions and go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and written and oral presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 5 years of Marketing, Revenue Operations or related experience.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Salesloft and 6sense (or comparable tools).
- Strong database and Excel / Google Sheets experience.
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership.
- Exude positivity.
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas.
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities.
- Are self-reliant and motivated.
- Communicate fearlessly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote