Marketing Operations Manager at Alt
At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral. Our future plans are to expand into other asset classes to support everything from trading cards, watches, NFTs and even LP interests.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
We’re looking for our first Marketing Operations hire! They will be responsible for building operational capacity and performance within the marketing department with a focus on processes, project management and team alignment toward strategic plans. The Marketing Operations Manager will recognize risks and opportunities, recommend improvements, and implement strategies to optimize marketing work flows with improved speed, efficacy, and impact. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing at Alt.The impact you will make:
- Own critical marketing operations initiatives including the brand and product marketing launch calendar, marketing budget, team structure, and more
- Be the champion for operational excellence in marketing and proactively deliver strategic recommendations that enables us to become ‘Best-In-Class’
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale that help the product marketing team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate with external & internal partners (Vendors, Product Management, Finance, Legal Compliance etc.) to gather business requirements and define program objectives
- Build, nurture, and guide a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring realistic and reliable staffing plans across various projects
- Partner with the Alt leadership team to drive the definition, measurement and tracking of marketing performance and efficiency
- Own and manage data collection, integration and attribution across all marketing systems
- Manage analytics reporting to broader teams and own team dashboards for all marketing functions
- 4+ years of experience in strategic program management in support of marketing or within marketing operations, ideally within a fintech or consumer technology company
- Exceptional project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper growth company and industry
- Open to new ideas and the value that others bring. We test, fail and learn a lot.
To help us level up, you’ll be:
- Analytical, data-driven, have a strong bias towards action
- An excellent project manager and relationship builder
- Excited by fast-paced environments
- Able to juggle multiple projects effectively, and are calm under pressure
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)