Atlassian is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to drive strategic marketing initiatives as part of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing (CLM) operations team. Your role will be to help build out and execute against the overall vision of the GTM playbook between demand generation, sales and marketing/sales technology teams. If you get excited about building scalable processes and programs to drive results leveraging industry-leading technology, processes and tools, you'll love it here.
We are looking for someone who loves to help connect marketing teams with the process, governance, data and technology in order to drive customer engagement. Utilizing your fluency in SFDC and enterprise marketing systems, you will develop processes, frameworks and recommendations for translating marketing objectives into actionable campaigns. You will work with world-class sales and marketing teams and new, emerging businesses within Atlassian. Sound like you? Read on..
In this role, you'll get to:
- Partner with the CLM team, to maintain marketing processes in various marketing automation tools, SFDC, and other third-party tools and technologies to enable our ABM marketing programs.
- Partner with our enterprise demand generation team to help them optimize their account-based marketing programs; segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, engagement, and effectiveness within target accounts.
- Help us optimize operational workflows using Marketo (or similar) and Salesforce CRM.
- Assist in managing the lead lifecycle - optimize funnel tracking, multi-touch attribution
- Assist with program conceptualization, program execution, and success measurement.
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion across the lead generation and sales funnel.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes for campaign and lead generation/management.
- Play an integral role in supporting the globalization of campaigns.
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B marketing operations.
- Experience with marketing automation systems and concepts of how data flows through marketing applications.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and custom objects with a proficient understanding of the Salesforce CRM architecture.
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies.
- A desire to help build a best-in-class marketing operation.
- A passion for systems, processes, and operations.
- You love solving complex problems.
More about our team
Serious organizational and problem-solving skills are the key to success for this role. You'll be partnering extensively with the CLM Ops, Sales Ops, Marketing & Sales Technology, and Demand Gen teams to capture requirements, plan around sprint cycles, and develop frameworks to help our teams execute more efficiently. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.