How you'll make an impact:
As our Marketing Operations Manager you will help our marketing team to run like a well-oiled machine, ensuring we have processes, tools and reporting to measure and achieve our goals. Every day you will help to conceive and manage marketing campaigns and programs to help generate new leads and expand our presence with our existing customers. To thrive in this role, you must love variety, have high attention to detail and succeed in a highly collaborative environment. In this role you will:
What we're looking for:
- Serve as a core leader for marketing, providing cross-functional coordination, communications, and reporting
- Help build, implement, document, and streamline Marketing processes including annual planning, quarterly business reviews, monthly reporting, and budget tracking
- Administer our existing Marketing Technology - You'll serve as the primary administrator for HubSpot and the Marketing liaison for Salesforce
- Make suggestions, research, and onboard new technology in support of our team and our goals
- Analyze data to build reports that we'll use to track every lead, opportunity, and campaign, and present updates in our regular team meetings
- Develop the marketing data strategy so that Marketing as a whole has the necessary insights to build high-performing campaigns.
- Suggest strategies for untapped areas of marketing investment, to help design and lead the continual evolution and scaling of our marketing team and strategy
- 6+ years' experience in Marketing, Operations, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, ideally in B2B software
- Experience automating successful marketing strategies through technology
- Passionate about administering marketing technology, ensuring data integrity, and building reports that help drive our business
Thinking about applying?
- Extensive knowledge of HubSpot or Pardot, Salesforce and ideally Google Analytics
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description