Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to organize and operationalize our campaigns at scale. You will be responsible for the day-to-day production, testing, execution, and measurement of campaigns in Marketo, lead initiatives to improve our operations, and work directly with stakeholders across disciplines — especially demand generation — to contribute to growing the business. The best candidates will be kind and empathetic, while being rational about the capacity of the teams you are supporting.About the role
- Location: Remote (US-based)
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll…
- Own end-to-end campaign management in Marketo to ensure that our work is done consistently and efficiently.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to understand top priorities, timelines, and deliverables needed for success.
- Test and troubleshoot campaign workflows to set a high bar for quality.
- Lead projects to optimize and automate processes (e.g. tokenized program template design, work intake flows, QA checklists, and efficient campaign reporting).
- Be a steward for database cleanliness to enable effective operations.
- Measure campaign performance and communicate recommendations for improvement to our campaign stakeholders.
- Organize and document our internal processes to keep work visible and shareable.
- Support the marketing team to help everyone stay aligned and informed.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.About you
You’ll thrive as a Marketing Operations Manager if you:
- Are extremely detail-oriented — you don’t miss a beat.
- Can ensure that processes are followed, as well as evolve them over time.
- Have experience using or owning Marketo or other marketing automation platforms.
- Comfortably navigate between various systems (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, Amplitude).
- Proactively communicate with others and ask clarifying questions.
- Have strong project management and time management skills.
- Have experience working cross-functionally.
- Enjoy learning new skills and technologies to hone your craft.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.About us
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Marketing Operations Manager and a human being
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.