Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing Automation at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth-minded, unconventional thinkers, developers, and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing Automation to support our marketing growth and performance organization.
In this role, you will:
- Manage data and integrations between Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce), as well as other marketing technologies.
- Manage marketing campaign logistics within Marketo and Salesforce including initial campaign setup, ongoing maintenance, and reporting.
- Build and maintain automated/operational programs within Marketo for data hygiene, data enrichment, compliance, etc.
- Execute email sends timely and flawlessly; analyze reporting to extract key learnings to share with the broader team to improve future email campaign performance.
- Develop and execute a multi-touch attribution strategy and maintain data integrity.
- Operate data provider platforms to pull target lists for ongoing segmentation.
- Partner with RevOps for management of lead routing, data flow, and ongoing optimization of processes for automation and scale.
Your qualifications are:
- Advanced knowledge of Marketo (certification is a plus) and Salesforce.com.
- Extreme attention to detail coupled with thorough project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to operate within a global organization, across sales and marketing.
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a problem-solving mindset to execute on goals.
- Microsoft Excel and or Google Sheets expert.
- Experience operating 6sense is a plus.
Why you’ll love working at LivePerson:
LivePerson was named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits plus flexible time off. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.