Marketing Operations Manager - CRM, WooCommerce at Automattic (Remote)
Automattic is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help us build and operate a marketing technology stack for WooCommerce CRM and lead generation initiatives, with a primary focus on our marketing automation and email systems.
In this role, you will work closely with Growth Marketing and Sales teams to design and launch campaigns targeting multiple audiences and supporting a variety of products and objectives. Lastly, you will partner with our data and engineering teams to guide the integration of systems and data pipelines to support program and reporting objectives.
- Manage data hygiene and administration of our marketing automation and CRM integrations.
- Implement and optimize CRM and lead-gen workflows: validation rules, triggers, alerts, automated responses, etc.
- Support measurement and campaign effectiveness, generating campaign insights using closed-loop reporting between our marketing automation platform and Salesforce.
- Continual management and upkeep of marketing automation tools, including contact, list, and workflow management.
- Own and build out the reporting mechanisms across lead-gen and CRM efforts.
- Work with our data scientists to build and continuously improve our lead scoring model.
- Research, recommend, and implement system enhancements to increase conversion and close rates, with the ultimate goal of driving revenue growth.
- Project manage marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on our marketing systems and processes.
- Have experience in B2B marketing operations for technology products, building and maintaining marketing processes and integrations to support demand generation.
- Have worked closely with B2B sales organizations and understand their strategy for managing pipeline and closing deals, processes, and systems integration requirements.
- Know how to configure and manage an enterprise-level marketing automation platform, balancing standardization and customization to support strategies and tactics.
- Have experience setting up and launching email campaigns, both for broad marketing campaigns and automated nurture campaigns.
- Have hands-on admin Salesforce experience, preferably, or alternatively, the working knowledge to guide the integration and data flow between marketing systems and Salesforce.
- Are detail-oriented, and understand how one change might affect other processes downstream.
- Are a robust, proactive communicator comfortable managing multiple priorities.
How to Apply
Sound exciting? Click the Apply button below and fill out our application form.
In your cover letter, please let us know what you can bring to the team AND please answer the following question:
Which marketing automation platform have you enjoyed using the most and why?
#US #UK #Europe #LATM #APAC # EMEA
We are the people behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Tumblr, Simplenote, Jetpack, Longreads, Day One, PocketCasts, and more. We believe in making the web a better place.
We’re a distributed company with more than 2000 Automatticians in 96 countries speaking 120+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.