About the Company
At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, move freight, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing our solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are focused solely on developing software for automated trucks to transform how the world moves freight.
Join us and catapult your career with the company that helped pioneer autonomous technology, and the first AV software company with the vision to partner directly with a truck manufacturer.
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Operations Manager will support the team in optimizing technology to enable effective marketing & communications at Torc, ensuring high data quality and access for smarter decisions, and assisting in marketing & communications analysis, planning and strategy. Other job-related responsibilities include:
- Identifying and implementing technology tools to support the Communications and Marketing team in driving Torc to be the industry leader and standard in autonomous trucking.
- Energizing and supporting a team that innovates the best ways to effectively communicate information and build a brand with our external audiences.
- Partnering with internal managers and directors to gather information, cultivate ideas and needs into marketing and communications technologies, and communicate MarTech initiatives to VP and marketing teams.
What you’ll need to Succeed:
- 8+ years of experience in content strategy, creation and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related degree.
- Previous experience directing and supervising a team of marketing operations professionals.
- Previous experience implementing and maintaining a CRM.
- Detailed knowledge of current marketing operations tools trends.
- Preference given for candidates who have built a marketing operations function/team from the ground up.
- A Master's degree or MBA.
- A passion and the ability to develop and grow colleagues to their highest potential.
- Keen attention to detail to identify problems and processes that don’t comply with protocol.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to come up with creative ideas.
- Ability to solve problems swiftly.
**This role may be supported remotely in the US with travel as needed to Torc locations in Blacksburg (HQ), Austin, or Albuquerque.**
Perks of Being a Full-time Torc’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and future. Our culture is collaborative, energetic, and team focused. Torc offers:
- A competitive compensation package that includes a bonus component and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 401K plan with a 6% employer match
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation (available immediately after start date)
- Company-wide holiday office closures
- AD+D and Life Insurance