*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Marketing Operations Campaign Specialist builds, executes, and optimizes marketing campaigns in Marketo and other marketing platform tools within our tech stack. They work closely with our marketing and demand generation teams as well as our internal marketing operations team to ensure seamless execution on requests.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Maintaining, developing, executing, and optimizing features and functions within Marketing Operations (e.g., automation programs, processes, workflow, triggers, integrations, etc.)
- Implementing and executing integrated campaigns (emails, web personalization, digital campaigns, etc.) and working with stakeholders and QA for testing and final approvals.
- Managing, and maintaining campaigns, reports, dashboards, processes, etc.
- Serving as a strategic resource on marketing initiatives that require updates to our existing tech stack.
- Importing/exporting/updating/monitoring quality and integrity of data in marketing operations architecture
- Drafting documentation and updating ongoing documentation around new and existing system architecture (i.e., process, feature, function, and workflows)
- Collaborating with team members when responding to new use cases and developing and implementing new systems procedures
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years working within marketing operations
- Awareness and understanding of, and experience using tools included in a marketing operations tech stack (e.g., Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce), Sendoso, Outreach, Chatbot etc.)
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn and become proficient in new technologies and integrations
- Ability to determine when to escalate problems to leadership and when to carry out solutions on your own
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated and results-oriented
- Highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $67,000 or more depending on experience
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups