Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you’ll be doing (i.e., job duties):
- Assist and support the CRM Team with email project management
- Review incoming campaign requests for accuracy
- Coordinate with outside agencies and vendors
- Collaborate with the CRM Team on weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reporting metrics
- Enable and empower team members via documentation and training
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize our CRM process and campaigns
- Execute tactical and administrative tasks as needed
What we look for in you (i.e., job requirements):
- 4+ years of marketing operations or marketing project management experience in a tech company, consulting firm, large financial institution, or marketing/advertising agency
- Experience working with CRM/email marketing teams, and/or tools such as Iterable and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Data-driven individual with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Google Sheets or Excel. Basic SQL knowledge a plus
- Comfortable communicating with cross-functional teams, composing documentation and making presentations
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize
- Natural curiosity with desire to learn new technologies and apply it to the business
- Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines and with different personalities
- Master of problem solving and being proactive if and when issues arise
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Iterable or other CRM platforms
- Experience with Workfront or other workflow management tools
- A passion for (or at least a familiarity with) crypto or Fintech
- Experience working in a startup environment
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.