Marketing Operations Analyst (Remote) at Rackspace Technology (San Antonio, TX)
| San Antonio, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:11 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 16, 2022
Job Profile Summary
We are seeking a fanatical Marketing Operations Analyst to support Global Marketing by providing data analysis and reporting on omnichannel marketing performance to provide insights around best practices and return on investments.
You will be responsible for working within key marketing technologies such as Google Analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms to advise marketers and marketing leaders on cause-effect relationships across marketing channels to deliver positive business outcomes. Successful candidates will need to identify areas where efficiencies can be gained and marketing opportunities through analysis and reporting.
- Works within key marketing technologies such as CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), and Google Analytics.
- Proactively partner with marketing stakeholders to gather business requirements for reporting and processes.
- Aggregate and synthesize reporting requirements into technical requirements for the BI team and leverage enterprise BI data platforms for performance reporting
- Develop reports and recommend new KPIs to provide visibility into marketing performance.
- Implement new business processes by working with IT and Sales Operations teams to improve the quality and consistency of marketing data
- Recommend and document processes and share with marketing stakeholders to drive best practice execution across the marketing organization to quantifiably improve business outcomes.
- Validates data integrity.
- Assists with developing reporting tools to run custom reports. Assist in designs and may participate in the implementation, Q/A, and validation of data, software, or procedural changes. Troubleshoots and debugs system and/or data errors.
- May help analyze the effectiveness of marketing efforts and provides actionable recommendations to optimize performance.
- Gathers actionable data from various sources to ensure consistent and continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Assists to gather and prepares historic sales, pipeline, and lead reports, as well as future projection data, by relevant market segment.
- Helps improve channel operating efficiency by providing attribution insights aimed at optimizing media spend.
- Works with weekly reporting and quarterly forecasting processes to provide business insights and recommendations.
- May collaborate with external partners, such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting.
- Assists in creating holistic dashboards that tie data from different data sources and systems together, providing a complete view of available metrics for presentations to the senior management team.
- Proficient understanding of the processes, procedures and systems (CRM, marketing automation, etc.) used within the Marketing Operations discipline and familiarity with the broader underlying concepts in own job family/job discipline.
- Extensive, hands-on experience in marketing, sales operations, data analysis, or business analytics.
- Strong understanding of marketing execution and functional areas within a B2B marketing organization.
- Working knowledge of the company’s business procedures and objectives. Working knowledge of datasets, data requirements, data integrity rules, and data reporting.
- Basic skills in publishing regular updates on data requirements and trends.
- Basic SQL knowledge and skills. Basic knowledge of data mining tools and database software packages.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and CRM (Salesforce) understanding.
- Competency in core marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of enterprise BI platforms.
- Invaluable knowledge of market, customer, and competitor trends.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge and best practices to contribute to the development of more efficient and effective marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of Sales process and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field required.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in the field building capability to perform at the expected level.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
More Information on Rackspace Technology
Rackspace Technology operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. Rackspace Technology was founded in 1998. It has 7509 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 260 open jobs at Rackspace Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description