Marketing Manager at Versus Systems
We partner with content creators and brands to facilitate prized-based experiences, changing the ways players, streamers, and fans interact with the experiences they love - offering creators a new way to engage consumers and brands a new way to expand their reach.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community as a way to drive long-term value for employees, partners, our communities, and our shareholders. Learn more about us here. Come join our team!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus Systems seeks a proactive, self-motivated, and resourceful Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. We’ve built a product suite that offers new ways to engage with entertainment experiences, making content of all kinds more fun.
You’ll collaborate with Head of Marketing in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives. You'll be focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs, including PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
We’re a fast-growing company. Collaboration and creativity are a big part of our ethos - every employee contributes to our company culture and roadmap, and those who own their day while actively contributing to the team thrive here. If you’re ready to bring your A game to a highly-collaborative and test-driven company influenced by continuous problem-solving and a commitment to making things better every day, we welcome you to apply.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Word experience
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
Note: submitting a cover letter is required in order to be considered for this position.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR DAY . . .
- Plan and execute marketing lead generation efforts
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating agency/contractor resources and internal departments
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, public relations, social media and content marketing, participation in industry conferences/events, and website updates
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU . . .
- Have excellent communication skills. This role will interact regularly with executives, partners, and outside stakeholders, as well as working closely with staff from various departments.
- Have strong analytical skills. You'll have experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Have strong financial and business acumen.
- Be Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded. You'll have an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines, having a proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Lead with organization. You'll have exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Be flexible. Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Believe in the value of partnership. Our internal teams will be key to developing and supporting growth initiatives, as well as implementing brand strategy and messaging across marketing levers - be they paid/social media, content marketing, PR, website, or pitches and decks. You'll be a team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k