To help realize our mission, we’re looking for an Oncology Marketing Manager to help establish Invitae as the genetics partner throughout the cancer care continuum. The ideal teammate has experience building, launching and/or transforming brands in oncology at any stage of their life cycle. You know how to navigate complex environments/customers to successfully meet their needs while achieving our goals.
You’re a marketer who knows how to turn insight into action to develop and tell compelling stories that connect with customers and drive behavior change. You’re deeply curious and love to problem solve. Rolling up your sleeves comes naturally. You hold yourself accountable with a knack for flawless execution. You’re adept at working in a regulated environment and can understand and translate complex scientific information. And, probably most importantly, you have a passion for improving people’s lives.
What You’ll Do
- Commercial Plan: Contribute towards the development and execution of the commercial plan to drive adoption and expansion of Invitae oncology offerings and services among key customers, specifically urologists.
- Marketing Communications: Sharpen positioning, messaging and value proposition in partnership with cross-functional colleagues; including sales, communications, medical, product and legal to further expand Invitae Germline share of voice as well as future product launch/expansion with urology community.
- Market Knowledge: Know our customers inside and out. Define audience segments and work in service of them. Develop integrated pre-launch and launch plans for pipeline products; Monitor and apply understanding of the overall oncology and genetics landscape; identify areas for opportunities/threats, translate insights and look for ways to continuously grow.
- Performance Tracking: Define and maintain accountability for key performance indicators; monitor, track and adapt as needed.
What You Bring
- 7-10 years experience in marketing. Oncology experience is required; Urology preferred
- Proven growth track record
- Deep experience building and executing multichannel marketing plans targeting many customer types
- Curiosity, humility and interest in building something new
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and thriving in dynamic organizations or rapid growth orgs?
- Leadership and do-ership. You can write the plan. And execute it.
- Recognized team player. You know that it takes a village. And know how to rally the village.
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try