Marketing Manager, Strategic/Major Accounts at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
As the Marketing Manager, Strategic/Major Accounts at Palo Alto Networks, you have an incredibly big job to do. You will partner with the leadership of one of our largest US sales teams to ensure delivery of the right mix of programs & investments to grow pipeline & bookings for the fastest growing enterprise security company in history.
- Partner with sales leadership team to ensure segment marketing needs are met
- Work with corporate, product, and channel marketing teams to land programs in-market and ensure high degree of sales buy-in
- Design & execute a handful of segment specific marketing activities each quarter, executed at the national or regional level
- Use data & analytics to drive insights to inform the business, then partner with sales and extended marketing team to design & deliver programs for optimal impact
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a multi-billion dollar, global, diverse technology product company for 7 plus years. Must have experience partnering directly with sales leadership
- Proven track record designing & executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs in a BtoB selling environment
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Proven success running 1:1 (account), 1:few and broadly targeted marketing programs & initiatives
- Experience with marketing automation & sales process tools such as Salesforce, Demandbase, and similar platforms
- Able to engage customers and partners in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Location must be in Central or Eastern US time zone, with emphasis on New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, or Washington DC metro areas - Palo Alto Networks has a performance-oriented culture which accommodates both corporate and home-office based team members
Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our cybersecurity industry, helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face daily. Making, doing, building, and rebuilding, leading initiatives that have never been done before. We solve real problems with new ideas, striving tirelessly for simplicity.
We are disruptors; we challenge entrenched beliefs and look to the future of what’s possible. We like our work to answer big questions and drive the business ahead. How do we enable more productivity and strengthen our ability to scale? How do we fuel our culture of learning, experimentation, trust, and continuous improvement? And how do we show up and collaborate with one another every day in ways that invite us to do our best work?
Disruption is at the core of FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing its nature from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together. We firmly believe that diversity strengthens our ideas and the way we work. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating together, and for that we need you to be your true, whole self at work.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $129,700/yr to $190,700/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.