Marketing Manager, Product & Sales Enablement at West Monroe (Minneapolis, MN)
Are you ready to make an impact?
You: have a background in product marketing that you’ll bring to help us “productize” our offerings. You enjoy partnering with leaders to make complex offerings easily understood by buyers. You never settle and constantly seek innovative, engaging content vehicles to engage customers.
We: are a highly motivated, fast-paced marketing and communications team at a rapidly growing digital services firm. We need a strong marketer who is never satisfied with the status quo, can pivot quickly across vendors, platforms, and content types, and who can enable teams through reusable templates.
Together: we will grow the brand and reputation of our firm and our people. We will improve the quality and effectiveness of our demand generation programs to drive continued fast-paced growth and be exceptionally relevant to our growing audience.
West Monroe is looking for a marketer with a background in product marketing to help us articulate the unique value of our offerings and the proprietary assets that support them. This role will partner closely with business leaders and salespeople to understand our differentiators and client feedback and will use that input to package our offering into innovative content vehicles and market-facing campaigns designed to generate leads with both current clients as well as prospects. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
· Creating engaging consideration content, in partnership with our marketing team and agency partners, that advances buyers along their journey including but not limited to video, case studies, interactive media, quizzes, and how-to guides.
· Elevating marketing of our proprietary asset suite, Intellio®, and integrating Intellio® asset content into our offerings and case studies.
· Deploying robust lead nurturing programs, in partnership with our digital and direct teams, to increase the number of marketing qualified leads generated and increase the conversion of marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads.
· Developing sales enablement materials to be used by business leaders and salespeople in 1:1 sales situations or proposals, in partnership with our proposal team.
· 7-10 years of experience in marketing, with expertise in product marketing and lead generation programs
· Ability to translate and simplify complex language into user-friendly content
· Creativity in media and channels used to engage customers
· Strong attention to detail
· Track record of managing complex projects from start to finish
· Ability to build trusted partnerships with business leadership
· Strong project management skills
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better. West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.