The Marketing Manager for North America collaborates with the VP of Marketing in creating and leading Symplicity’s demand generation and client retention campaigns for Symplicity’s hundreds of clients and thousands of prospective higher education clients.
This marketer will work with the North America sales team to develop automated prospecting campaigns, pre- and post-event nurture communication, high-value webinars, panels, video, social media strategy and more.
- Creates go-to-market strategies and crafts messaging for any new campaigns or product releases
- Manages all North America Symplicity social media channels
- Creates/edits video scripts and coordinates with agency on the production of all North America product marketing videos (testimonials, promotional videos, etc.)
- Evaluates how to best utilize HubSpot and implements into current marketing strategies when necessary (such as workflows, list segmentation, etc.)
- Provides onsite event support for conferences ~10% travel
- Collaborates with global marketing managers by repurposing North America marketing collateral to support marketing efforts in key markets (UK, Australia, Brazil, and Latin America)
- Communicates with product and client management team about new marketing materials or marketing programs/toolkits
- Suggests best practices and procedures for marketing workflows and activities/communication
- Creates digital event strategy and execution via HubSpot landing pages, email campaigns and forms, based on North America pipeline needs and opportunity nurture
- Updates and creates all North America collateral as needed such as product brochures, competitive one-pages, and case studies
- Stays up-to-date on current trends for the purposes of storytelling
- 4+ years in B2B content creation—email, video, website copy; edtech a MAJOR plus
- Experience managing social media strongly preferred
- HubSpot experience preferred (email, social, landing pages and forms)
Symplicity is a global software provider to higher education and early talent recruiters. We help our clients prepare career-ready students and connect them to employers with great internships and career opportunities. With over 2,000 clients around the world, Symplicity is helping to prepare today’s students to succeed in school and in the workforce. Serving clients on six continents, Symplicity maintains its headquarters in Arlington, VA and local offices in London, England and Brisbane, Australia.
Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/Disabled/Veteran.
More Information on Symplicity Corporation
Symplicity Corporation operates in the Edtech industry. The company is located in Arlington, VA. Symplicity Corporation was founded in 1996. It has 221 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 25 open jobs at Symplicity Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description