Marketing Manager, Next Gen Products at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Next Gen campaign team is seeking an experienced marketer who can build and implement programs to grow our brand differentiation and drive demand and acquisition. This role requires a passion for combining creativity with analytics to drive material results, and strong leadership capabilities with the ability to manage cross-functional partnerships (Product), agencies, regional, and cross-channel marketing teams.
What you'll do
- Execute plans to drive our integrated campaigns that increase awareness, drive demand, and build overall growth for Adobe's Next Gen Products.
- Support ongoing campaign efforts (planning, supervising development of materials, distribution).
- Collaborate with the product and product marketing teams, functional (Social, Search, Display, Email/Engagement, Creative Studio teams), and regional marketing teams to deliver effective marketing communications to meet the business objectives. Adheres to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Drive quarterly plans, creative briefs, campaign creative, and editorial calendar for all marketing programs, including social, advertising, and activations. Includes defining content requirements, managing cross-functional team check-ins, and supervising insights and optimization.
- Develop and deploy campaigns that span Spark marketing programs. Responsible for briefing creative resources and overseeing timely delivery of all content & assets.
- Ensure visual and messaging consistency across programs, audiences, and regions.
What we're looking for
- Experience in outbound "go-to-market" marketing and targeted campaign planning for software or services, preferably with agency/vendor management experience
- Critical thinking plus the ability translate strategy to near term tactics - writing creative briefs, shepherding on-strategy creative development, executing in-market launch, coordinate media plans
- Brand publisher approach to guide the content our audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Analytical and data orientation. Excellent at both quantitative and qualitative analysis, with proven ability to take digital marketing and product usage data to glean insight and set plans of action
- Loves the details - strong project management capabilities and work with cross-functional organizations to communicate and meet objectives
- Excellent Communicator: optimally defines and communicates the strategic priorities, roles and responsibilities vital to achieve that vision
- Proven relationship-building skills and experience with a broad range of partners, both internal and external
- Accountability and confidence to make quick and clear decisions
- Open and collaborative - share insight, spirit and energy as a team member
- Other: 7+ years related work experience, BA/MBA, Gen Z experience a plus