Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.What You'll Do:
Care.com is looking for a CRM Marketing Operations Manager to support a fun and fast-paced Marketing team that’s focused on the lifecycle of our members in our two-sided marketplace. The CRM Marketing Operations Manager will work alongside a team of CRM ops specialists to strategize, build, and launch end-to-end owned channel marketing campaigns that support the entire business. This is a dynamic and fast-paced role that offers the opportunity to work cross-functionally with marketers, designers, engineers, and product teams to build customer journeys that deliver timely and targeted messaging to end users. The primary responsibility will be building personalized multi-channel campaigns with HTML/CSS across email, app, and site, in addition to being the SME in targeting and segmentation within our CRM platforms.What You'll Be Working On:
- Build and automate emails in the Iterable platform (training on the platform is available). This includes CSS/HTML coding and collaboration with creative teams for optimal design across devices, from desktop to smartphone.
- Support development of both app and site campaigns (push notifications, in-app messages, site banners), generally done in HTML.
- Use Iterable's Journey tool to map out and automate campaign workflows across multiple channels including defining the targeting parameters based on strategic direction.
- Build and test, multi-channel, and multi-touch workflows; use decision splits based on user attributes and channel engagement to personalize at the user level.
- Write logic and conditional statements within Iterable in order to personalize messaging and ensure the correct user experience.
- Work with the Lifecycle Marketing Planning team and Product as the Ops point person on key product initiatives.
- Analyze and provide insights on channel performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, demonstrating data to drive decisions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with an enterprise-level CRM platform tool such as Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, etc. (previous Iterable experience a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- Experience in an email marketing/CRM role, preferably at a consumer internet businesses
- Experience working with data and reporting out on key metrics, offering insights on trends in the data
- Intermediate to expert HTML/CSS coding skills
- Heightened attention to design and device-rendering detail, and experience with tools like Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.
- Experience in audience targeting and segmentation, and comfortable making recommendations on how best to target/slice audiences
- Knowledgeable and passionate about marketing innovation (e.g. personalization campaigns, triggered/automated programs, responsive design)
- Project management skills, including the ability to multitask and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment in addition to more strategic projects
- Knowledge of marketing standard methodologies, optimization, A/B testing, and responsive design
- Passion and a thirst for knowledge
- Team player mentality
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced, evolving organization
- Experience with Tableau and Amplitude is a plus
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]Company Overview:
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).