Marketing Manager, Americas at Liftoff
Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology startup that is changing the way companies discover and engage with mobile app users. We are looking for a proactive Marketing Manager with significant event planning experience to help us increase our market share within the mobile advertising ecosystem. You will play a vital role in raising our brand profile and driving leads by executing on our annual marketing plan, with a focus on executing best-in-class events. Our ideal candidate will bring a strategic, data-driven approach with extremely detail-oriented execution skills. We are open to hiring remotely throughout all of California.
- Conceive, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns that engage Liftoff prospects, customers, and partners to help drive MQL pipeline and revenue growth
- Produce various marketing materials including landing pages, registration pages, website content, presentation decks, blog posts, project briefs etc.
- Plan, manage and execute online and in-person events including webinars, trade shows, dinners, happy hours and other Liftoff-owned events
- Work with external vendors to produce trade show materials, swag, collateral, etc.
- Work closely with America’s RevEx team to ensure they are prepared for upcoming marketing events and complete accurate post-event reporting
- Identify new business opportunities and build marketing strategies to execute against new business goals
- Gather feedback, measure, and report the impact of marketing activities
- Keep detailed records of all event budgets and reconcile expenses in a timely manner
- Complete routine tasks such as shipping, swag organization, event registration with enthusiasm
- Bring a fun, collaborative, can-do attitude to the team!
Our ideal teammate has:
- 4+ years marketing experience, preferably in a high tech company
- Excellent writing skills
- Demonstrated success in executing online and in-person events
- Experience planning and managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented in all aspects of your work
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
- Ability to bring fresh, creative ideas to the table
- Willing to jump in and help with tasks with a “no job is too small” attitude
- Proven experience leading by example with integrity, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation tools like Salesforce and Hubspot required
- SplashThat experience a plus
- Spanish or Portuguese language proficiency (reading, writing, speaking) a plus
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.