Marketing Events Specialist at Definitive Healthcare
Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 650 employees. We have been consistently honored by multiple surveys as a Best Place to Work in the Boston area. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well in 2020. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
As the Marketing Events Specialist for Definitive Healthcare, you will research, plan and execute in-person and virtual events for the company.
You will apply your planning, collaboration and communications skills to work with cross-functional teams to produce engaging events, and in-person booth experiences that generate positive brand awareness and sales pipeline for the company.
What you'll do:
Pre-Event Planning & Coordination
- Create and optimize event production process, from planning to execution, and work with team to meet all necessary milestones
- Develop and recommend tactics that drive booth traffic, generate quality leads, and make the company brand stand out in creative and significant ways
- Oversee event production from organizing and maintaining databases, marketing materials, swag, banners, etc.
- Manage external event vendors as needed
- Execute events within stated budgets
Events Production & On-site management
- Oversee the coordination of “day of” virtual events environments and in-person booth production
- Coordinate in-person show logistics, including shipping, ordering items and giveaways, and booth items
- Partner with sales and marketing management to properly staff and support events and trade shows
- Troubleshoot virtual and in-person technical or logistics issues
Team Preparation & Communications
- Oversee internal communications plan for all pre- and post-show communication
- Coordinate pre-meetings with internal teams to review details of the show and their responsibilities as on-site representatives
Events Evaluation & Reporting
- Organize post-event meetings to obtain event feedback for ongoing events optimization
- Provide post-event summaries to marketing and sales leadership on key event highlights and ROI metrics, including pipeline generation
What you'll need:
- 1+ year of event management and production experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Maintains up to date knowledge of in-person events, virtual event technologies, industry trends, and competition
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including sales teams and leadership
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to effectively work with wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information