Within 1 month, you will:
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process
- Understand our product offering through training
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour
- Align with the Head of Global Events to understand the events strategy and prepare the US events execution
Within 3 months, you will:
- Co-own the US events portfolio with another US Events manager : US trade shows, webinars, customer events and more.
- Adapt the global strategy to specific US market needs.
- Coordinate all stakeholders (partners, customers, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales…)
- Promote the event with the help of the US Demand Generation team.
- Execute the event and improve our existing processes as you go.
- Own event follow-up and work with the sales team to achieve great lead conversion (MQLs to SQLs)
- Report on budget and performance to monitor the ROI of your event and improve it accordingly.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Grow and refine the US events portfolio by assessing external events and conferences (either virtual or in-person). You will own their organization from A to Z.
- Build strong processes to make event organization scalable and build a playbook for best-in-class events.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to building & strengthening the Events team by taking more responsibilities within the team.
- Contribute to the global events strategy thanks to your inputs on the US market.
The Skills Set:
- Min 3 years experience with events planning, promotion and execution, in a B2B SaaS company. You’ve organized several in-person trade shows in the US and know virtual events logistics perfectly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- ROI-focused and data-driven: you see events as a way to generate pipe and are comfortable interacting with sales teams.
- You’re used to reporting on events performance and giving visibility on the main KPIs to all stakeholders.
- Brand-sensitive: you know how to make every event brand-compliant and create a ‘wow’ effect.
- Good command of the marketing tech stack (Marketo, Salesforce or their equivalents)
- Fluent english (US/UK)
- Chaos-proof :) You’re comfortable with a fast-growth work environment where plans constantly change and processes are yet to be improved - if not created.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- This role is remote in East Coast/NY preferred
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.