Our Endava family is growing! Our Marketing team is seeking a talented Marketing Event Manager to bolster our ability to deliver high-quality field and digital events that support the team’s goals. The event manager’s role is to plan, organize, and ensure consistent and smooth execution of all marketing events across the United States.
As a Marketing Event Manager, you must have a passion for organizing and planning corporate events. You’re assertive, extremely organized, consistently meet deadlines, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
You will join a growing, global marketing team and be an integral part of running successful marketing campaigns. You will engage in frequent communication and coordination with peers, internal and external clients, vendors, partners, SMEs, and leadership.
At Endava, we value career growth and expansion. You will have various opportunities to grow into the career you desire. We offer mentorship programs and multiple career tracks to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Plan event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
- Coordinate with and organize Endava’s external stakeholders, partners, and guest speakers
- Assist in travel arrangements and lodging
- Manage event logistics and on-site delivery
- Work within a budget while planning event specifications
- Collect event details like sponsor logos, bios, headshots, write-ups, etc
- Manage and oversee events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating and organizing vendors (catering, audio/visual, check-in)
- Plan multiple events at once
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to prepare event materials (signage, swag, print collateral, agendas, etc)
- Create an event template and checklist for how all field and digital events should be run
- Host and contribute to event retrospectives to improve how we operate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience; minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Strong leadership, customer service, and stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Detail-oriented and the ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Self-managed, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously
- Willing and able to travel, less than 50%
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts and functions
- Tech-savvy and able to use software that may not be intuitive
- Makes empowered decisions but knows when to ask for help
- Ability to research and suggest events to attend
- Experience collaborating with sales teams
Who We Are
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We believe that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel, an Endava company, you'll work alongside other hardworking Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by using modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
Levvel, an Endava company, is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We seek to recruit and develop diverse talent at varying levels of experience, from early career to experienced specialists. We engage and retain talent through an inclusive culture that values the perspectives and contributions of all team members.
We also provide great benefits, including:
401k with a company match program
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
More Information on Levvel
Levvel operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, New York, NY and San Francisco, CA. Levvel was founded in 2013. It has 221 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at Levvel, click here.
Read Full Job Description