As the Data Analyst reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for the management, administration and reporting of data and information at Everbridge. You will help scale and improve efficiencies via processes and technology, supporting the marketing and associated teams by providing real-time insights through data analysis.
What You'll Do:
- Report utilizing Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo and other technologies
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insights to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain datasets and reports on metrics and KPIs to drive efficiency and productivity within the Global Marketing and Sales organizations.
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and industry/market knowledge.
- Plan, facilitate, conduct requirement-gathering meetings and build presentations
- Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance
- Work with Sales Operations, Salesforce administrators and development team members to understand the implication of data issues and trends
- Implement, audit, and maintain software integrations, and measure impact to the organization
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Excel, Salesforce, Marketo, and Tableau. Experience with Full Circle Insights a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Everbridge
Everbridge operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Burlington, MA, New York, NY, Lansing, MI, Pasadena, CA and San Francisco, CA. Everbridge was founded in 2022. It has 1437 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 23 open jobs at Everbridge, click here.
Read Full Job Description