Marketing Data Analyst (Remote) at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign's Global Marketing Operations team is seeking a Marketing Analyst to develop datasets, build data pipelines, and formulate key insights for the marketing and sales organizations that help us optimize programs, model toward predictable growth, and report on marketing impact. Working with cross-functional business partners in Revenue Operations, Sales, Finance, and Business Operations, you will develop, maintain, and share key reports, and dashboards for ongoing team usage and business reviews. Your research and discoveries will play a pivotal role, influencing programmatic decisions throughout the customer lifecycle. Most importantly, your commitment to objectivity and integrity, with a collaborative approach will set you up for success within this team of award-winning marketers.
What your day could consist of:
- Serve data needs across different marketing teams
- Audit marketing data to ensure the accuracy and quality of the database
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing programs, including multi-attribution campaign performance, pipeline contribution, customer acquisition cost, and marketing ROI
- Create effective reporting and identify needs for data enrichment/cleansing
- Monitor KPIs and alert key business stakeholders to important shifts in data patterns
What is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, analytics, business intelligence, or a business analyst role
- Intermediate experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with any analytical/visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with leveraging data to optimize programs
- A love of the customer and a desire to optimize their buying experience
- Naturally driven to endlessly explore new angles toward identifying gaps, trends, and opportunities
- Results-oriented self-starter with strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SaaS and serving the SMB market is a plus
- Experience with R, Python is preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.