Marketing Copywriter at DataCamp (Remote)
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
About the role
DataCamp is looking for an exceptional writer to join its Marketing Strategy team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Strategy and Brand, the Marketing Copywriter will be responsible for producing compelling digital marketing copy that brings DataCamp’s brand and value proposition to life for our B2C audience. This role will also be responsible for applying the company style guide to maintain consistency across our written materials.
- Produce compelling marketing copy across a wide range of digital formats, including the website, emails, user interface, social media, and ads.
- Apply the official DataCamp style guide to maintain consistency across written marketing materials.
- Analyze the performance of content and messaging through subject line testing, email and ad performance, and website data.
What we’re looking for
- 1-2+ years of marketing copywriting experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a strong eye for detail
- Experience with a variety of digital content types, including web copy, ads, emails, and social media posts
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant writing samples, including web copy, ads, and email copy
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Proven ability to manage a workload and shifting priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
When applying for this role, please provide a link or PDF attachment to 3-5 relevant writing samples.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.