How you'll make an impact:
The Marketing Coordinator assists with the implementation of marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness both inside and outside of the base.
What we're looking for:
- Facilitate User Group meetings, webinars, and demos in coordination with Product Management, Practice Directors, and Business Development to drive user system adoption
- Assist in a wide variety of coordination activities to support trade shows and event
- Ensure client-facing materials within client services adhere to Strata style guide requirements
- Facilitate the ongoing improvements and maintenance of the corporate website and company survey process with stakeholders
- Help to develop, edit, and send emails, pulling customer lists and using HubSpot and/or Pardot on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain marketing campaigns for consulting service offerings, including eLearning, Administrator Certification Program, Professional Services, etc.
- Manage the product release communication plan and client notification process
- Act as key contributor to our annual user conference including but not limited to materials creation and preparation, event planning, and client registration
- Track and report on email marketing metrics
- Assist in the design and development of thought leadership and website collateral
Thinking about applying?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Business)
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing coordinator role
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong attention to detail
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are lifelong learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan, and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description