Marketing Coordinator at BHG Financial (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:10 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
You are passionate about product marketing and project management, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where your strong initiative and drive allow you execute with speed and precision. You take pride in your ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once, can pivot quickly to meet tight deadlines when priorities change, and are ready to join a growing company where you can continue to build your marketing skillset.
What You'll Do
- Identify, manage, and coordinate all tasks required to implement marketing projects and campaigns, and delegate tasks to appropriate team members
- Create project calendars and timelines, and work cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met and projects remain on track
- Support the business development team by developing sales collateral and presentations
- Manage the development and distribution of customized B2B2C end consumer marketing materials
- Partner with our social and Web development teams to build our presence online and through social media
- Oversee the event strategy and execution for national and regional tradeshows
- Build dashboards and reports to assess campaign effectiveness
- Research and analyze customer insights and market trends
- Partner with Compliance to gain approval on all material
- Become an expert on the NaluPay point-of-sale financing solution, one of the growing products within BHG Financial’s family of companies
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a project management or marketing-based role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage to aggressive deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail with ability to deliver consistent high-quality results on time
- Clear, concise communicator, with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, with strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience in the financial industry preferred
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified. Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include:
· 100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
· Competitive PTO and vacation policies
· Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
· On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
· Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
· Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
· Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
** All Remote employees at BHG Financial are required to work within the United States of America.
BHG Financial is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. BHG Financial is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on BHG Financial
BHG Financial operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. BHG Financial was founded in 2001. It has 1500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 32 open jobs at BHG Financial, click here.
Read Full Job Description