Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities
KeHE's Marketing team is looking for an ambitious and team-oriented Coordinator to help with preparing for and executing on several in-person and virtual shows that the events team hosts and attends throughout the year.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The KeHE Summer Show
- The KeHE Holiday Show
- The KeHE Winter Show
- The KeHE Regional Shows
- The KeHE International Show
- All external industry trade shows, including Expo West
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- This person will help in the preparation and execution of all events listed above, working cross-functionally and with outside partners. This position will support the following areas:
- Show Experience & Relationship Management
- Developing impactful event experiences across all KeHE's trade show involvements (both in person and virtually)
- Selling, fulfilling upon, and creating new show exhibitor sponsorship opportunities
- Managing event attendee registration (both pre-show and onsite at the event) for retailers, suppliers, and KeHE employees, requiring a high attention to detail
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and retailers - including monitoring the attendee support email inbox and addressing questions
- Supporting the Marketing team as needed onsite at the various tradeshows and events KeHE puts on and attends, as needed.
- Data & Insights
- Creating reports and summary dashboards (including supplier booth sales reports, attendee registration files, email marketing lists, sales goal dashboards, etc.)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from events and marketing campaigns to implement findings.
- Content Creation
- Creating and collaborating on content for both Internal and External Show Communications (including email marketing flyers, videos, and website management)
- Support other areas of the marketing team with content development, including KeHE corporate communications, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising or a related field of study.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of professional experience (including internships), preferably in hospitality, event marketing, natural products industry, or a related field
- Highly energetic self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills with people at all organizational levels, internal and external.
- A track record of demonstrating initiative and acting as a team player (identifying opportunities for improvement, taking ownership of new projects, supporting team members, and having the willingness to grow/stretch beyond perceived limitations)
- Have a strong desire to learn the distribution business and grow within the company
- A high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks, focusing on those with the highest business impact, including anticipating problems and taking appropriate preventive action.
- Excellent presentation skills including listening and asking impactful questions
- People orientation and strong customer relationship skills
- Tools & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications, including but not limited to, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc. preferred)
- Experience with digital communications design and scheduling software like Constant Contact, MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite/Sprout Social, preferred
- Travel Requirement
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and travel domestically for KeHE's National tradeshows (including some weekends , as some shows occur partially or completely over weekends)
2022-16855 Equal Employer Opportunity Statement
KeHE Distributors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and Talent Acquisition processes.
Read Full Job Description