Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Established in 2006 out of our founder’s dorm room, we continue to expand our business. In 2021 we acquired TechRepublic, and in 2020, we acquired QuinStreet B2B, both leading resources for IT and business decision makers. These critical acquisitions included global teams of dynamic technology and media professionals to enhance our presences in the US, the UK, Singapore, and Australia. We now have more than 20 digital media brands and over 500 global team members, representing 12 languages.
Listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies five times and a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards, we take both our growth and employee engagement seriously. We work hard each day, but we know how to have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
The monetization team is growing and with that so is partnerships! We are looking for an A player to help prospect for additional partners, manage and grow current partnerships & work hand in hand with sales, audience development & the monetization team. If you are someone who thrives on building relationships and are looking for a dynamic role then we want to hear from you.
How You'll Contribute…
- Actively seek out new partnership opportunities through targeted outreach, social media, networking, and email.
- Manage relationships with existing partners to ensure all their needs are being met
- Monitor partner activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to maximize results
- Monitor reporting statistics; track and resolve issues as necessary
- Provide data-driven performance feedback and actionable insights both internally and externally.
- Deliver reporting and analysis to partners, maintain regular partner meetings.
- Campaign optimization: Pull data from the affiliate tracking platform and internal databases to identify areas to optimize
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month.
What You Bring…
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills & the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- High level of customer and colleague empathy
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- 1 year of relevant internship work in sales or marketing
- Experience prospecting, developing a pipeline, and managing a book of business, driving revenue growth and other performance metrics at scale
- Familiarity with performance marketing metrics (CPA, LTV, ROAS)
- Experience using SEO tools
- Experience using affiliate tracking programs (TUNE, Impact, Clickmeter)
- Strong project management skills - self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward
- Remote, hybrid, and in-office work options - your choice!
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off, take time off when you need it!
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Subscription reimbursement to the Headspace App
- Monthly fitness membership reimbursement
- Team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Bucket List Benefit: We’ll financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Ongoing career development meetings, professional development opportunities, and incentives
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- In-office coffee, snacks, ping pong, beer on Fridays, and catered lunches 4 days/week
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
We believe that our differences make us stronger and foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.