KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We're also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com .
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join the LATAM marketing team as a full time Marketing Coordinator. You will be a key partner to the Communications/PR, Creative, Digital/Media and Brand teams and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager, LATAM. The role is based in our LATAM Headquarters in Miami.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks (i.e. invoices, contracts) to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing LATAM team activities across all locales (North and South Cone).
- Assist the marketing team to implement and track a variety of campaigns, ensuring outstanding execution and collecting key findings.
- Support with scheduling and leading presence in core social networking sites including, but not limited to, posting content daily, responding to consumer feedback, and identifying new opportunities for engagement and channel growth (includes some off-hours' monitoring):
- Bring new social campaign ideas and innovations to the table on an ongoing basis.
- Handle access to social networks while ensuring they are in-line with KAYAK security requirements and liaising with the customer relations and IT teams, as needed.
- Monitor current events for opportunities to insert the KAYAK brand into relevant, trending conversations.
- Coordinate the monthly content calendar and help to develop the organic social planning (including hyper local, hyper relevant events & ideas).
- Assist with development of all creative & content briefings.
- Support brand media team with media buys across channels including creative briefings, implementation and reporting.
- Helps with the organization of all paid social content & creative including liaising with legal and internal teams for feedback and approvals.
- Pull and prioritize data for use in marketing and PR programs.
- Collaborate with KAYAK Global Marketing, PR and eCommerce teams along with respective external agencies to implement integrated programs, as needed.
- Support in the development of internal marketing/recaps to showcase the latest and greatest activity from the team.
- Help monitoring KAYAK creative best-practices across all relevant channels (i.e. social, content, TV etc.).
- Assist in researching and reporting on competitive and best-in-class marketing activities, standard methodologies and use on social & content, within the competitive landscape.
- Coordinate all marketing assets & historic work.
- Support with any miscellaneous office branding needs (i.e. laptop stickers, internal signage etc.)
Please apply if:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other related fields.
- 2+ years work experience in social media, advertising, marketing, communications or content marketing at a top agency or in-house for a consumer brand.
- Experience in community management.
- Must be available to work flexible hours as needed.
- Experience with social media management systems such as Meltwater, Hootsuite or Sprinklr; Photoshop and stock image databases (shutterstock, istock etc.) a plus.
- Creative, proactive, self-starter, tapped into cultural events, tech trends.
- Comfortable in a data-driven environment; excels at research, is able to identify threats and opportunities in content marketing
- Has some project management skills; works well under tight deadlines, very organized and phenomenal communication/ collaboration skills.
- Passion for and proficient in advertising, social media, digital and content marketing.
- Interest and experience in travel and tech are a plus.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish required; Portuguese is a plus!
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1