GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the role:
The Growth Marketing team is seeking a Growth Marketing Coordinator to support the team in expanding and executing newer marketing initiatives. We are seeking a highly communicative, creative, and eager-to-learn individual to help us strengthen GoodRx’s growth efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is curiously-minded and wants to expand their marketing experience and test portfolio. Ideal candidates will feel comfortable working cross-functionality with multiple parties on new initiatives without fear of failure and be able to think analytically and creatively. This individual will report to the Senior Manager of Growth Marketing and will focus on supporting and development of newer marketing tests.
- Support cross-channel growth marketing initiatives from concept to execution
- Research emerging advertising tactics and prioritize tests
- Establish and track metrics and perform detailed analysis of marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionality with other departments
- Partner with marketing acquisition team members
- Execute on A/B testing landing pages and ad creatives
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing capacity
- Highly detailed and organized self-starter with an aggressive growth mindset
- Understanding of SQL, excel, pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data to see clear trends
- Ability to think critically across marketing tactics, translating wins from one area to solve opportunities in other areas
- Experience supporting or running digital marketing campaigns with a focus on performance targets
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in performance based companies
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing marketing campaigns
- A good understanding of excel, pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data to see clear trends
- Flexible self-starter with attention to detail who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and support multiple projects at once
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience, a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description