Marketing Coordinator - Client Experience at LightEdge Solutions
| Des Moines, IA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:56 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
LightEdge Solutions is developing the IT solutions that will propel businesses forward over the next 10 years. Using a combination of shared and private/dedicated platforms, LightEdge has been successful in offering businesses alternatives that streamline operations, improve reliability and reduce costs.
If you are passionate about creating real solutions that help businesses with cutting-edge technology, want to be challenged to think out of the box and be in a position where you can impact change on a daily basis, then LightEdge can offer you a dynamic corporate environment built on teamwork and personal responsibility.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented individual to help us elevate our client marketing efforts and share their stories back to the market. This individual should be passionate about understanding the client voice, creative storytelling and optimizing the client experience.
LightEdge has an extremely unique culture and is proud of our encouragement of team members to evolve their careers within our company. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will gain invaluable experience collaborating with LightEdge stakeholders to create marketing programs that build trust with existing clients and educates them on how LightEdge can help them solve their problems. This position will report to the VP of Revenue Operations and work closely with Sales, Channel, Product Development, Internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in developing strategy and executing Client marketing and education efforts
- Work alongside Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership to execute & track success of campaigns
- Understand and share the client story back to the market (case studies, videos, testimonials, guest blogs/membership, etc.)
- Own community relations requests received from clients and collaborate with HR to scope and highlight LightEdge charitable efforts
- Manage LightEdge-hosted client appreciation event coordination & strategic client gifting (direct mailers & virtual delivery)
- Identify opportunities with vendors, partners, or associations for PR, speaking engagement, interviews, blogs, etc. that highlight our clients’ successes and emphasizes why businesses choose LightEdge.
- Collaborate with HR to execute internal marketing efforts & communications (newsletter, recruiting support, DEI, etc.)
- Assist internal subject matter experts (SMEs) to build issues-based content & blogs.
- Manage LightEdge’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Support in the development & design of sales resources and marketing collateral (slicks, whitepapers, slides, video, infographics, ads, etc.)
- Support and collaborate with marketing team on other projects as needed.
How will you be measured?
- Attainment of quarterly client marketing KPIs: marketing qualified leads & sales accepted leads
- Marketing coverage within existing client base
- Engagement and health of client base (supportive with sales)
- Increase Attach/Adoption Rates of LightEdge services within existing client base
- Market engagement with social posts and creative content on website
Attributes & Qualifications
- Customer-Focused: seeks to gain insight to client’s problems and identifies opportunities that benefit the customer, delivers issues-based content speaking to customer-centric solutions
- Problem solver: Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems, probes multiple sources for answers, looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at first answer, can see non-obvious root causes
- Team Player: Collaborates to achieve shared objectives, represents own interests while being fair to others, gains trust and support of others
- Plans & Aligns: plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Drives for Results: consistent efforts to achieve results, even under tough circumstances, eager to take initiative
- Strategic Thinking: forward thinking and plans for the next steps, not just the task at hand
- Communicates Effectively: listens to others and checks for understanding, adjusts to fit the audience, delivers messages in clear and concise manner
- Coachable (nimble learner): Learns quickly in new situations, experiments to find new solutions, learns from failure.
With over 20 years in business, LightEdge offers a full stack of best-in-class IT services delivering flexibility, security, and control. Our solutions include premier colocation across seven purpose-built data centers spanning Des Moines, IA, Kansas City, MO, Omaha, NE, Austin, TX, and Raleigh, NC, industry-leading private Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and cloud platforms, and the top global security and compliance measures. Our owned and operated facilities, integrated DR solutions, and premium compliant cloud choices make up a true Hybrid Cloud Solution Center. LightEdge annually undergoes third-party audits for ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS 3.2, and SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II, SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3.
More Information on LightEdge Solutions
LightEdge Solutions operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Des Moines, IA, Cedar Rapids, IA, Davenport, IA, Omaha, NE, Kansas City, MO and Austin, TX. LightEdge Solutions was founded in 2022. It has 180 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Flexible Work Schedule. To see all 25 open jobs at LightEdge Solutions, click here.
Read Full Job Description