Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
This is a remote position, we are hiring for two positions, Central and East Region.
Coordination with Account Manager:
- Weekly calls with the Account Manager to ensure priorities and deadlines are coordinated and met regarding marketing campaigns for a major Automotive OEM.
- Review outstanding marketing campaigns (both digital and print) with Account Manager to coordinate next steps on approval
- Provide ROI reporting to the Account Manager as needed
- Budget approval
Market Driver Approvals
- Approve Trade Up Advantage Market Drivers using a spreadsheet outlining the lists criteria and costs to be used for approving
- Approve Service Market Drivers using a spreadsheet with preapproved offers and budgets
- Approve Recall Market Drivers using a spreadsheet with preapproved offers and budgets
- Approve Express Service Market Drivers using a spreadsheet with preapproved offers and budgets
- Approve First Maintenance Complete Market Drivers using a spreadsheet with preapproved offers and budgets
- Approve Ongoing Service Retention Market Drivers using a spreadsheet with preapproved offers and budgets
- Approve Lease End Market Drivers using a spreadsheet with preapproved budgets
- Approve email only SAS Mechanical Market Drivers monthly
- Approve News Connect Market Drivers when given the ok by the Account Manager
Coordination with Marketing Service Representatives
- Work directly with the Marketing Service Representatives to push Market Drivers along in the production process
- Work with Marketing Service Representatives as point of escalation if Account Manager is unavailable
- Review Campaign Pipeline to alert the Account Manager if there are any Market Drivers pushed back needing approval
- Update offers for Owner Touch notifications in the Setup Wizard using a spreadsheet provided by the Account Manager
- Review open support tickets with the Account Manager weekly to assist with completing them
- 2+ Years automotive retail dealer/vendor customer service experience
- Well-spoken/written; articulate and able to maintain a professional appearance/attitude at all times.
- Previous record of success and excellent employment references.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain a positive problem-solving attitude.
- Some overnight travel is required.
- Strong marketing experience is also a big plus.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.