Marketing & Content Manager, Employer Brand at NEXT
Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
We are looking to grow and evolve and grow NEXT’s employer brand both in the US and Israel. This person will help tell our company's journey to the world, and will be responsible for creating meaningful content that will excite and delight potential candidates. We are looking for someone who is both creative and disciplined, and also passionate about writing and producing employer brand initiatives across multiple media platforms and channels.
As the Marketing and Content Manager, Employer Brand, you’ll be part of a close-knit, high-impact, fast-paced Global Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for driving the continued growth and expansion of our NEXT employer brand, globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the conceptual and copywriting efforts of employer brand projects and campaigns in marketing channels such as email, social, blogs, landing pages, and event invitations, scripts, etc.
- Own all employer brand social media channels - from mapping out our content calendar, to partnering with designers on illustrations/imagery, to writing captions, to tracking performance across all channels
- Focus on the creation of campaigns testing the effectiveness of content, creative, and CTAs on multiple platforms and channels, for example Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns
- Measure results by synthesizing data and insights to support budget planning and strategy
- Provide reports to management on campaign and social media performance, with suggestions on adjustments in the strategy where needed based on your analytical insights
- Help determine a budget, manage contracts with vendors and agencies, and recommend campaign options with the right budget allocation to produce the greatest results
- Bring a candidate centric approach to storytelling that promotes diversity by approaching programming with equity and inclusion in mind
- Complete additional operational tasks to help develop the Global Employer Brand team
- Ensure all content is representative of our core values: Phenomenal service. Be unstoppable. Dare to simplify. Play as a team.
What We Need:
- 5+ years working in brand marketing or as content manager
- You have experience writing in a range of content types, such as long copy, performance headlines, and social posts
- You have experience managing your work at the project level
- You enjoy collaborating as a strategic partner, building relationships across multiple teams, and communicating to collaborators
- You create and track timelines and budgets
- You have worked in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Hebrew language skills are a plus
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.