In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Marketing and Communications Manager, Strategic Events will formulate and execute marketing campaigns for our annual user conference and global flagship event, Zoomtopia. You will create global event specific campaigns, manage the event registration system, drive attendance, and forecast progress to goal while providing reports and data to relevant teams for planning purposes.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Strategic Events and work with your partners across Marketing and Sales, specifically the customer marketing, communications team, and sales enablement.
What is Zoomtopia:
Zoomtopia is Zoom's annual user conference designed to celebrate our users from around the world and all those who share interest in the future of smooth communications. Throughout the two day conference, we release Zoom's vision of the future, latest product announcements, facilitate attendees to connect with like-minded peers from across the globe, discover solutions from our partner ecosystem, up level their skills with specialized learning tracks, and be inspired by world-renowned speakers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Create multiple campaigns across verticals, segments, and regions to drive registration to Zoomtopia and handle the reporting and analytics to measure growth.
- Own relationship with registration partner, responsible for building out the questions and flow for the registration system.
- Report weekly on the registration projection and status to Zoomtopia partners.
- Create assets for sales enablement, sales, and CSMs to promote Zoomtopia to their customers and prospects. Introduce incentives for sales to drive registrations and invitations. Determine a way to track sign-ups.
- Be the voice for all general Zoomtopia and registration updates in sales all-hands and appropriate sales meetings.
- Write all promotional materials for pre, during and post event. E.g., email copy, website copy, copywriting, version communications for different audiences, verticals, and partners.
- Determine campaign goals, target audiences, strategies/tactics, key messaging and assets, creative deliverables, timelines, and measurement; secure executive and regional support.
- Project manage content creation and drive collaboration of deliverables across multiple teams, including website, events, social, blog, paid media, communications, operations and more.
- Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting for registration and lead capture.
- Be the subject matter expert to answer questions related to process, systems and data reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years of event marketing experience or experience running omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Roughly 1/3 of your time will be spent originating, editing, or reviewing copy to go into internal and external email communications, customer surveys, web pages, social posts, ad banners, videos, and more.
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud.
- Proficiency in SFDC, Pardot, Domo/Tableau, Google Analytics/Optimize.
- Program/project management skills.
- We will depend on you to analyze the available data from your digital campaigns in progress, from targeting to messaging and creative execution.
- Comfortable on video and presenting in webinars.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Experience communicating directly with sales teams.
- Must provide a writing portfolio to be considered.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .