Marketing Communication Specialist at Sensia Global (Houston, TX)
Sensia is the leading 'pure play' automation specialist in oil and gas and we are now recruiting for a Marketing Communications Specialist to promote the business through various platforms. The successful candidate will be a forward thinker, the communications expert with the bright ideas. You know how to bring insights to life, elevate the power of our brand and build an emotional experience. You are responsible for driving emotional engagement by creating exciting, stimulating and focused industry content. You will be a marketing evangelist internally and a brand ambassador externally. You will be a critical thinker and a positive influencer. You will help shape Sensia in the eyes of our customers.
- Work with the marketing team to promote/develop a wide range of tactics, including trade shows, events, social campaigns, email campaigns, telesales campaigns, intranet and Internet sites and collateral development.
- Work with team to grow social media platforms, create social media content, and execute campaigns.
- Work with team to develop email marketing and execute campaigns.
- Coordinate the implementation of commercial campaigns, including advertising, social media, marketing collateral, training, tradeshows, sales tools and others, as required.
- Prepare and coordinate events such as webinar live stream, presentations in the Customer Experience Center.
- Support marketing with everyday tasks.
- Ability to create, shape, and clearly communicate messaging and stories. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and explain technical features and capabilities and convey product advantages.
- Understand how to apply marketing techniques to provide the most effective programs.
- Stay abreast of marketing trends and introduces new and creative approaches to marketing programs that grow sales revenue.
- Design and develop sales collateral including web content, brochures, product sheets, case studies, technical papers, media articles, catalogs, 3D animations, books, tradeshow models, talking head videos.
- Conduct tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality and environmental regulations as well as Sensia policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must know Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
The ideal candidate will be educated in a relevant subject with at least 2 years experience in a similar position. Experience in a B2B environment is essential to this role preferably in oil and gas industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.