Marketing Campaign Specialist at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and self-motivated Marketing Campaign Specialist to bring a fresh perspective and help drive our marketing team’s hyper-growth!
The Marketing Campaign Specialist builds, executes, and optimizes marketing campaigns in Marketo, Drift, and other marketing platform tools within our tech stack. They work closely with the entire marketing team as well as our internal product, partnerships, and marketing operations teams to ensure we’re getting the right message to the right person at the right time. This role will work with global business leaders and a talented team of marketers to create campaigns that span web content, chat experiences, social media, email marketing, and webinars!
As a member of the campaigns team, you will be responsible for serving Fivetran content and products to our target audience. This role requires a curious mindset and an understanding of the B2B market space. You will also have the opportunity to make this role your own, and have the freedom to explore platforms that interest you!As Marketing Campaign Specialist at Fivetran, you will:
- Build and execute marketing programs
- Write and edit email, social, chat, and landing page copy
- Own messaging to your target audience
- Report on campaign performance to stakeholders and the team at large
- Work cross-functionally with our product, partnership, and content teams on campaigns and communications
- Communicate regularly with our SDR team to ensure MQL qualification and delivery
- A/B test and evaluate email and chat campaigns
- Enthusiasm for Fivetran! Beyond technical skills, the right fit for this role will be excited about the team and eager to learn/grow in the role.
- Marketing copywriting experience
- Experience working cross-functionally within marketing teams (and beyond)!
- A data-driven mindset
- Strong project management skills
- 1-2 years in B2B tech space
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Marketo, Drift, and/or GoToWebinar proficiency (or similar platforms)
- Marketing operations experience
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.