Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox has an exciting opening for a Marketing Campaign Operations Manager to join the marketing team in October 2021. The position will focus on supporting the digital marketing team’s efforts by being dedicated to integrated campaign execution, effectively communicating out of the box insights, and converting results into actionable marketing and business decisions. This position reports to the Sr Manager of Marketing Operations. Successful applicants should be skilled in marketing operations and automation, detail-oriented, data-savvy, and able to learn quickly.
THE FUN STUFF
- Build and execute a high volume of effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure strategic campaign process alignment across the digital marketing team. Manage an integrated campaign calendar across marketing and sales to ensure integration with revenue business goals.
- Continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake to QA and launching in Marketo. Be the internal expert on integrated marketing tactics and processes.
- Build trust with internal stakeholders by developing empathy for their day-to-day challenges. Determine the biggest campaign obstacles and systematically address them.
- Represent the voice of the customer and be an advocate for the customer experience in integrated campaigns throughout the entire lifecycle.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years of experience in a campaign program management or marketing operations role
- A strong command of Marketo and emerging campaign management tools
- Salesforce experience is a strong plus
- Expertise in designing and executing data-driven marketing initiatives via email and other direct channels
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and technical aptitude, having worked with highly complex processes and a large MarTech stack
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, and focus on customer experience
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time regular employees.
Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
Adoption benefits, Parental leave
We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range
All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We’re all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.