Marketing Campaign Manager at Zenefits (Phoenix, AZ)
At TriNet TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
We’re looking for an ace in demand generation marketing campaigns to join our fully remote, award-winning marketing team at TriNet TriNet Zenefits.
A successful candidate has experience in demand generation style marketing, leading the ideation, execution, and analysis of campaigns across multiple channels including email, chat, blog, web, podcasts, social and can work with cross functional teams including sales, customer success, and marketing.
As TriNet Zenefits is an almost 100% inbound sales and marketing funnel, this role has a high level of visibility, responsibility, and is expected to continually improve campaign performance. Iteration and optimization are critical to evolving the role over time and drive progression in our campaign strategies. A successful candidate isn’t afraid to fail, but similarly and equally isn’t satisfied until he/she/ze/they wins.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage data and insights to develop multi-channel campaigns that drive lead volume
- Leverage data and insights to derive organic content creation that drives organic growth across owned and earned media to influence organic traffic to TriNet Zenefits and lead generation efforts
- Write and edit email marketing campaigns
- Develop campaign structures in SFDC and Marketo to accurate track and report lead attribution
- Report on successes and failures with various approaches
- Own KPIs for campaign performance
- Identify new marketing opportunities to expand influence
- Work cross functionally and with myriad stakeholders to create valuable and enriching content for our target market (small and medium sized businesses)
- Work with a creative team to develop beautiful works of content in various formats: PDF, web, Word Docs, podcasts, videos, infographics, audiograms, animations….whatever you can dream up.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years in campaign management, ideally in a B2B or tech space
- Proficiencies with:
- Salesforce (must)
- Marketo (must)
- Drift email (nice to have)
- Outreach email (nice to have)
- Creative brief writing
- Executive briefing
- Writing and editing
- Landing page design
- Web tool design
- Buyers’ journeys
What we offer:
- Ability to work remote and collaborate with a team that spans borders and timezones
- Competitive, market-based pay, based on your experience, abilities, impact, and geographic region - just ask us the range for your location
- Solid benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and more for our US employees and a comprehensive ancillary package for our Canadian employees
- Generous time off including holidays, vacation, sick, civic, and volunteering time off
- The opportunity to build solutions that help drive small business success stories
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we’re leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
This role can be performed virtually in the US or from one of our in-person office locations. Please note that at this time, TriNet requires colleagues reporting to TriNet offices, engaging in in-person activities (including off-sites) or engaging in TriNet sponsored business travel, to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR test each week. TriNet will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
TriNet is providing access to a mobile app for colleagues to submit proof of vaccination or negative test results. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, TriNet will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.