LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
We’re looking for a marketing campaign manager to help us build and scale our demand generation and progression machine.
In this role you will:
- Manage marketing campaign logistics within Marketo and Salesforce.com including initial campaign setup, ongoing maintenance, and reporting.
- Design and execute on email nurture programs to improve lead to opportunity conversion.
- Ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to surface key insights and recommendations to help inform future marketing programs and campaigns.
- Improve and maintain processes related to campaign requests and delivery to improve efficiency and to set expectations with internal stakeholders.
- Assist with lead management including routing and reporting along with enforcing Salesforce hygiene as it pertains to leads lifecycle management.
- Help ensure seamless data flow between Salesforce.com and Marketo and assist with the management of data quality.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years experience in marketing operations or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Advanced knowledge of Marketo (Marketo admin experience required; certification a plus).
- Advanced understanding of CRM systems and how they interact with marketing tools and channels (Salesforce strongly preferred).
- Proven track record of building systems and processes that support marketing and sales teams.
- Strong analytical skills and technical capability with a desire to improve processes.
- Extreme attention to detail coupled with thorough project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A self-driven, diligent and hardworking individual with a strong go-getter mindset.
- Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets expert.
- Working knowledge of digital conversion measurement (Google Ads, LinkedIn, UTM tracking strategy, etc.).
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.