At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join dozens of affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
Ready to join a high-growth team? Definitive’s continued growth has created the strong need for a talented Marketing Campaign Manager.
Do you love the challenge of creating modern, integrated demand generation campaigns to create high-quality leads and pipeline? Do you enjoy being surrounded by smart, funny and clever marketers, who are just as excited as you are about creative, modern marketing? Do you thrive when partnering with sales to achieve lead, pipeline and bookings goals? Do you know your way around waterfalls, metrics and acronyms like MQLS, SALs, SQLs, CTRs, CPLs, CAC, ABM and ARR? If so, let’s talk!
What you'll do:
- Working together with marketing leadership, product marketing and sales, understand the key business needs and value drivers of your target verticals, accounts and personas
- Set clear campaigns goals, metrics, and performance management KPIs, defining key milestones for campaign launch and follow-up, including cross-functional stakeholder alignment
- Driving toward target MQL, SQL, pipeline and bookings goals, develop and define the best marketing mix to reach and engage your key audiences, focused on channels including email, webinars, PPC, social, web content, direct mail and other tactics, serving as the expert on campaign tactics and best practices
- Coordinate campaign execution with various teams, including sales, marketing writers, designers, events, corporate marketing, and marketing operations teams
- Ensure consistent messages across all channels (i.e. email, website, events, social media, display)
- Partner closely with sales for ongoing communications and closed-loop feedback on leads and programs for continuous improvement
- Closely manage quarterly campaign budgets
What you'll need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B Demand Generation, with a focus on building plans with sales stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions.
- Problem solver who enjoys developing solutions in a clear, efficient, and levelheaded manner
- Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt to work with a wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills; confident and capable in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including sales teams and executives
- Ability to write/edit persuasively, clearly and succinctly
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information