Marketing Campaign Manager at Force Management (Charlotte, NC)
The Marketing Campaign Manager is a project management and content specialist role, supporting the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels, such as digital, email, social and paid ads. This person will oversee the overall campaign management for key programs, including net-new logo lead generation campaigns, customer nurturing,
subscription renewal and demand generation. The role will be responsible for development of the campaign strategy, end-to-end delivery of campaigns, promotional content, measurements and analytics to ensure results to support Force Management’s product and service offerings and market positioning. Campaign assignments will be directed by the Marketing lead.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the following, and more:
● Fully conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns that support Force Management’s goals.
● Establish and evaluate marketing strategies and plans around core areas of focus including net-new logo lead generation campaigns, customer nurturing, subscription renewal and demand generation programs.
● Oversee the monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
● Compile metrics to report out on campaign performance/results and implement improvements where necessary.
● Plan, write, edit and promote content (Including but not limited to, email, website copy, thought leadership, paid ads, blogs, proof points, social.)
● Develop, create and edit long-form content (white papers, eBooks, webinars) to support campaigns.
● Design collateral and graphics to support campaign promotional efforts.
● Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and thought leaders to identify and publish content.
● Manage campaigns and content within an automated marketing platform (HubSpot).
● Assist with database segmentation and list building.
● Assist with updates to forcemanagement.com.
The ideal Marketing Campaign Manager will be creative and a clear and concise communicator with
exceptional project management skills with:
● Proven experience of managing B2B campaigns that tie directly to leads, opportunities and revenue.
● Experience managing marketing automated software platforms and email automation systems.
● Proficiency at a mastery level in writing and editing B2B collateral and content for high-level audiences.
● Excellent time management skills, process-oriented with meticulous attention to detail, even in a fast- paced work environment.
● Ability to execute all aspects of turnkey content creation, from concept to published work.
● Ability to manage multiple projects to meet delivery deadlines for campaigns.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Proficiency at a mastery level in Microsoft tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
● Experience integrating marketing automation with CRM (Salesforce.com).
● Ability to quickly grasp new technology and platforms.
● Understanding of current marketing trends.
Experience managing customer loyalty/customer nurturing programs or B2B events a plus.
● Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud to design graphics and digital content pieces.
● A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
● 2 to 5 years of relevant post-undergrad work experience, preferably in a B2B high tech environment.
● Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
● Has proven experience of managing B2B campaigns and is a skilled content writer and editor.
● Experience using digital platforms to market a brand or organization including webinar platform (ON24).
● Experience managing campaigns within marketing automation software platforms (HubSpot).
This position is based in Charlotte, NC.